Hybrid Leather / Mesh
Protection, comfort, and mobility ... UNPARALLELED!
- Stealth street - darkened logos, no speed hump
- Combined 1.2mm leather & Free Air™ poly/mesh shell
- C.E. approved armor at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine armor
- Removable windproof & breathable hybrid comfort liner
- Injection molded shoulder intake vents
- 6-point Sure Fit™ custom adjustment system (adjustable sleeves, wrists & waist)
- Full Flex™ System — precision tailored fusion of pliable mesh (underarm, shoulder, back) and articulated back expansion panels, drastically augmenting mobility
- Heavy duty YKK® zippers
- Snap loops for attaching jacket to belt
- 8” zipper for pant attachment
- Reflective stripe
MSRP Starting @ $299.99
Colors: Black | Black
Sizes: 40 to 56
Review — Iron Horse Mag
All Season jackets or three season jackets often offer lots of compromise and bulk when trying to take a variety of temperatures and weather into account. Multiple bulky layers, excessive zippers and vents are just some of the inconveniences that enter the equation all too often when a jacket tries to be all things to all riders in all seasons.
Joe Rocket’s Radar offers a refreshingly simple solution to the all season jacket. The Radar is a combination leather/mesh jacket with the majority of the jacket made out of leather. The mesh/textile panels are in the ‘flex zones’ along the front of the arms and the armpit panels. The result is a clean looking jacket much along the lines of the classic leather perforated styles we have seen over the years. The mesh panels have a dual function: venting and comfort. The perforated mesh along the top of the sleeves and at the upper torso means direct airflow where it matters when you need it. While liners are often seemingly a bulky ill fitting afterthought, this one really shines. A snug fit means the sleeves do not bunch up under the jacket and the liner stays close to the body at all times. The liner is designed as an inverse to the jacket, meaning the windblocker panels are on the top of the sleeves and torso to offset the mesh venting on the jacket. The jacket has all the right CE armor in the shoulders and elbows and comes with a spine pad (can be replaced with a full back protector). The standard Radar comes with an aerodynamic speed hump if you want to get your race on but we prefer the more subtle street warrior look of the Radar Dark without the hump.