Leather Race Boot
A literal “ground up” redesign of the Speedmaster series boot has resulted in the perfect fusion of protection and mobility ... in other words, we’ve found your race-ready “sweet spot.” Robust armor where you need it, without sacrificing comfort or mobility. The Speedmaster 3.0, the evolution of a true race thoroughbred.
- Perforated split grain leather upper for excellent breathability
- Articulated ankle design for added mobility
- Reinforced ankle for increased lateral rigidity for increased protection
- Injection molded polymeric shin, heel, and ankle armor
- Reinforced Titanium ankle plate
- Combined hook and loop and zipper enclosure reinforced by a ratchet strap for an ultra-secure fit
- Replaceable magnesium toe sliders
- Additional magnesium sliders on heel and calf
- Variable closed cell foam cushioning throughout
- TPU mid-sole reinforced with steel shank for improved distribution between stiffness and flexibility
- Antibacterial replaceable foot bed
MSRP Starting @ $279.99
Sizes: 8 to 13 including size 9.5
"I rolled out into the next practice session ready to make up for lost time. One thing I struggle with usually is getting up to speed quickly and that didn’t seem to be a problem so I was pretty pumped. I was pumped that is, for about four laps. When I crashed AGAIN in the (same) chicane. OK, seriously? Without getting into details, it was kind of a strange crash again. I was super grateful for my Joe Rocket gear (especially my Speedmaster boots) this time though because my bike (apparently also not pleased with my performance) dragged me across the ground by my leg. #awesome #goodtimes #notreally."