1-Piece Waterproof Textile Suit
With a list of features as long as ... well ... a full length suit, Joe Rocket’s Survivor is your ultimate personal environmental control system.
- Waterproof treated RockTex™ 600 outer shell
- C.E. rated armor in shoulders, elbows and knees
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
- Melt resistant material on lower leg area
- Removable Insulated full suit liner
- Waterproof lined pockets
- Triple closure outer pockets
- YKK zippers
- Articulated expansion waist
- Big Air™ ventilation system patent pending
- Double layer RockTex™ 600 on shoulders, elbows and knees
- 14-point Sure Fit™ custom adjustment system at waist, chest, upper legs & ankles
- Reflective stripe & logos
MSRP Starting @ $399.99
Colors: Black | Black, Black | Hi-Viz Neon
Sizes: Small to 2XLarge
Colors: Black | Black
Short Sizes: Medium to 2XLarge
Review — Motorcycle Classics Mag
Made of RockTex 600, the suit features a removable spine pad, double layer RockTex 600 at the shoulders, elbows, and knees, and a removable, insulated full sleeve liner and pant leg liner for when it's cold. When it's not, pull-out the liner, undo the main zipper and zip up the FreeAir panel on the front. This mesh panel is cleverly integrated into the main zipper structure and allows you to ride with the front open to the wind, yet still safely secured. It also features a SureFit custom adjustment system with 11 adjustment points for optimum fit.
In the few hundred miles we've put on the suit so far, we're impressed with it's build quality and snug cut which makes the rider look less like a spaceman than some other suits. With its venting open, we've found it to be comfortable even at 90F without a fairing.