1-Piece Leather Race Suit
A lot of brands claim their gear is “proven” but nowhere is this more true than with the Speedmaster 6.0. With over a decade of AMA racing history in every stitch, the 6.0 is a natural evolution of the species.
- 1.4 to 1.7mm top grain cowhide with perforated leather sections in key areas for high heat ventilation (chest, groin and lower waist)
- Titanium reinforced shoulder armor with injection molded ventilation
- C.E. rated protectors in shoulders, knees and elbows
- Removable spine armor
- Removable foam inserts in key impact areas (chest, hips, tail bone, quads, knees, & shins)
- Aerodynamic speed hump
- Fully lined mesh interior with access for custom lettering
- FullFlex™ articulated expansion panels (back, elbows, waist and knees)
- Beveled knee sliders with ceramic compound
- Heavy duty YKK zippers
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs
- Kevlar® windproof stretch panels zones for optimal mobility
- Poly/Mesh ankle panels for improved comfort
MSRP Starting @ $699.99
Colors: Black | Black | Black
Sizes: 38 to 56
Colors: Red | White | Black, Blue | White | Black
Sizes: 40 to 48
Rocket Racer Mark Miller. Shown wearing HJC CL-17 Helmet and Joe Rocket Flexium TX gloves.
1.4 to 1.7 mm top grain cowhide with perforated leather sections in key areas. Titanium reinforced shoulder armor with injection molded ventilation
Aerodynamic speed hump with interior access for custom lettering. Full-Flex™ articulated expansion panels (shown on back and waist) improves mobility and fit.