Cowhide / Waterproof Liner (Moderate-to-Cold Weather)
The Windchill leather glove. An armored, windproof, and waterproof cowhide moderate-to-cold weather riding solution.
- Supple drum dyed Cowhide outer
- Fully bonded waterproof Dry Tech® midliner
- Lightweight 100G Thinsulate® insulation
- Integrated high density knuckle armor
- Leather reinforcements throughout
- Vibration dissipating gel palm
- Pre-curved ride-friendly design
- Articulated Full Flex™ expansion panels on fingers
- Secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Toggle and draw cord at top of cuff
MSRP Starting @ $79.99
Sizes: Small to 3XLarge
Review — Ultimate Motorcycling
" ... I wore the Windchill gloves in temperatures four degrees below zero, and my fingertips never got cold. Of course, cold tolerance is a very individual thing. Having grown up in northern Wisconsin where temps can be colder than parts of Alaska in the winter, my cold tolerance may be better than most, but the Windchill is one of a small group of motorcycle gloves I’ve seen that work well enough for snowmobile and snowblower duty."